Research and Markets: Steel – North America (NAFTA) Industry Guideadmin
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “Steel – North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide” report to their offering.
The Steel – North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Steel industry in each of the North American Free Trade Agreement (United States, Canada, and Mexico) countries. The report includes easily comparable data on market value, volume, segmentation and market share, plus full five year market forecasts. It examines future problems, innovations and potential growth areas within the market.
Scope of the Report
* Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation * Provides textual analysis of the industry’s prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies * Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards * Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country
* Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
* The NAFTA Steel market reaches a value of $85.9 billion in 2009. * The US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $38.3 billion in 2009.
* Mexico was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 3.2% over the 2005-2009 period.
Why you should buy this report
* Spot future trends and developments * Inform your business decisions * Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
* Save time carrying out entry-level research
Key Topics Covered:
* ABOUT DATAMONITOR * INTRODUCTION * NAFTA COUNTRIES STEEL INDUSTRY OUTLOOK * STEEL IN EACH REGION * LEADING COMPANIES