Denmark Oil and Gas Exploration and Production Industry: Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts to 2012admin
Research and Markets has announced the addition of “Denmark Oil and Gas Exploration and Production Industry: Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts to 2012” to their offering
Denmark Oil and Gas Exploration and Production Industry: Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts to 2012
This profile is the essential source for top-level industry data and information relating to the Exploration & Production industry in Denmark. It provides asset level information relating to the active and planned oil and gas fields and exploration blocks in Denmark. The profiles of the major companies operating in the upstream industry of Denmark are also included in the report. The latest news and deals pertaining to the sector are also provided and analyzed.
* Updated information relating to all active and planned exploration blocks. * Provides historical and forecast data and information for all the major operating and planned crude oil and natural gas fields. * Details operators and equity partners of oil and gas fields and exploration blocks. * Includes information relating to license round details, start and end dates, acreage, location, and reserves. * Information on the top companies in the sector including business description, strategic analysis, and financial information. * Product and brand updates, strategy changes, R&D projects, corporate expansions and contractions and regulatory changes.
* Key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity investments and IPOs.
Reasons to buy
* Obtain the most up to date information available on exploration licenses and oil & gas fields. * Identify growth markets and opportunities in the industry. * Facilitate market analysis and forecasting of future industry trends. * Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast data. * Assess your competitor’s exploration and production asset portfolio. * Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects. * Develop strategies based on the latest operational, financial, and regulatory events. * Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the market.
* Identify and analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the leading companies in each the country.
* Chevron Corporation * Hess Corporation
* Royal Dutch Shell Plc
For more information, visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/reports/c93288
Research and Markets Laura Wood, Senior Manager Fax: +353 1 4100 980
Source: Research and Markets