New Metals & Mining in Belgium Reportadmin
Research and Markets has announced the addition of “Metals & Mining in Belgium” to their offering.
Our Metals & Mining in Belgium industry profile is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the metals & mining industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, plus textual and graphical analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, leading companies and demographic information.
– Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and/or segmentation – Provides textual analysis of the industry’s recent performance and future prospects – Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards – Includes a five-year forecast of the industry – The leading companies are profiled with supporting key financial metrics
– Supported by the key macroeconomic and demographic data affecting the market
– Detailed information is included on market size, measured by value and/or volume
– Five forces scorecards provide an accessible yet in depth view of the market’s competitive landscape
Why you should buy this report
– Spot future trends and developments – Inform your business decisions – Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
– Save time carrying out entry-level research
The metals & mining industry consists of the aluminum, iron & steel, precious metals & minerals, coal and base metal markets. In the aluminum market, only production of primary aluminum is considered. Recycled aluminum is not included within this report. The market is valued at manufacturers selling price (MSP). The iron & steel market consists of the production of crude steel, blast furnace (pig) iron and direct reduced iron. Market values have been calculated using annual average steel and iron prices. The precious metals & minerals market includes gold, silver, platinum, palladium, rhodium and industrial and gem-quality diamonds. The market is valued using total annual mining production volumes and annual average prices.
The coal market consists of just primary coal (anthracite, bituminous and lignite). Secondary coal (metallurgical coke, anthracite and bituminous briquets, and lignite briquets) is not included in this report. The market has been valued as total mine production at annual average minemouth prices and does not include any transportation costs. The base metals market consists of lead, zinc, copper, nickel and tin. The market has been valued as total mine production at annual average prices.
– Market Overview – Market Value – Market Segmentation I – Market Segmentation II – Five Forces Analysis – Leading Companies – Market Forecasts – Macroeconomic Indicators
– Duferco Group
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/reports/c92565
Research and Markets Laura Wood, Senior Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax: +353 1 4100 980
Source: Research and Markets Ltd.