Global Wind Energy Market is Growing Faster Than Other Renewable Energy Marketsadmin
Research and Markets has announced the addition of “Global Wind Energy Market (2006)” to their offering.
Wind energy is among the one of the most effective renewable energy technology to meet the environmental challenges & rising global energy demand. The “Global Wind Energy Market (2006)” report provides research and objective analysis on Global wind energy Industry. This report helps clients to analyze the opportunities, factors critical to the success & potential markets for wind energy.
Global Wind Energy Industry:
Industry performance section covers the current & future prospects for global wind energy. Top 10 markets dominate the global wind energy industry accounts for 87.29% of global wind energy installation. Rising energy demand & environment challenges remains the major driving forces for wind power. Regional spread section covers the regional markets for wind power. In which European market remains the leader in global level but now it is growing at low rate as compare to rapid growth in Asian market due to developing countries.
Key Issues and Facts Analyzed:
The research report also addresses the issues and facts that are critical to your success
* Factors lead to success of wind energy. * What are the opportunity areas for the players of this industry and what could be their challenges to sustain in the future in global wind energy industry? * Potential future market in global wind energy?
* What are the on going trends in potential wind energy markets?
* Wind energy market is growing at the fastest rate among the other renewable energies. * Although wind energy is growing at the fastest fast among renewable energies still it is not self sufficient for future growth it largely depends upon the government policies UK & US wind markets are the best examples for it. * China will be the biggest wind energy potential market in future. * Australia, India & China has the competitive advantages over other countries as a manufacturing hub for wind equipments. Australia due to it quality products. China & India due to their cost advantages.
* Trend in German (biggest wind market in world) shifting from smaller wind turbines to larger wind turbines.
Research Methodology Used:
Information has been sourced from, books, newspapers, trade journals, white papers, industry portals, government agencies, trade associations, industry news and developments and through access to more than 3000 paid databases.
The analysis methods includes the following: Ratio Analysis, Historical Trend Analysis, Linear Regression Analysis using software tools, Judgmental Forecasting and Cause and Effect Analysis.
Key Topics Covered Include:
* Analyst View * Research Overview * Industry Overview * Industry Performance * Current & Future Perspective – by Regional Spread * Industry Analysis
* Competitive Landscape
Companies Mentioned Include:
* – Vestas Wind Systems A/S * – Enercon GmbH * – Gamesa * – Suzlon Energy Ltd * – REpower Systems AG
* – Nordex AG
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/reports/c44170
Research and Markets Laura Wood Fax: +353 1 4100 980
Source: Research and Markets