Development Forecast Report for Mining and Mineral Extraction Machinery in Russia 2008-2011admin
Monday, August 25th 2008
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “Mining and Mineral Extraction Machinery in Russia 2008. Development Forecasts for 2008-2011″ report to their offering.
This Mining and mineral extraction machinery in Russia 2008 describes and analyses the Russian market for machinery used in the mining, extraction, processing of and exploration for minerals, metals, coal, oil, gas and other substances. It presents profiles of domestic and foreign machinery producers, results of a SWOT analysis, and information concerning market value, segmentation and insider intelligence on trends, drivers and challenges at work in the market as well as their effects on the competitive landscape.
Mining and mineral extraction machinery in Russia 2008 also includes information obtained through in-depth interviews with senior executives and industry experts to ascertain strategic plans and provide a well rounded assessment of market conditions from the viewpoint of management personnel at work in domestic and multinational companies. Additional information sources include various trade publications, investment reports and proprietary international databases.
Following the presentation of an executive summary and detailed information about the scope of research and methodology used to compile this report, it is divided into the following sections:
– presents a snapshot of the state of the Russian economy, describing the conditions inside which the major market players and the industry in general function and conduct business. – presents an overview and analysis of market conditions for producers of mining and mineral extraction machinery, featuring product wise analysis that includes sales figures for surface and sub-surface mining – machinery such as drilling rigs, hydraulic excavators, wheel loaders, shovels, draglines and allied vehicles. – concentrates on key trends, drivers and challenges at work in the mining and mineral extraction machinery industry in Russia. It includes results of SWOT analysis and presents lists of top equipment suppliers in the domestic and import market segments.
– provides an overview and outlook for upstream mining sectors, including the metals and minerals exploration industry and the coal, oil and gas exploration industry, with details on proven reserves and levels of extraction activity over a ten-year period.
The report also provides conclusions and an appendix to numerous tables and charts that make information easily and quickly accessible to readers.
The Mining and mineral extraction machinery in Russia 2008 report begins with an explanation of the methodology used to construct this comprehensive document and proceeds with a brief executive summary. Subsequent topics include the following categories.
State of the Russian economy as a whole is clarified in snapshot form, including:
– key macroeconomic indicators
– industrial output vs. mining and extraction equipment growth.
A market overview of the mining and mineral extraction machinery industry is presented, proceeding to a review of products by segment, with market value and sales data and comparisons for each:
– surface mining machinery, domestically produced and imported – sub-surface mining machinery, both domestically produced and imported
– mineral processing machinery, domestically produced and imported.
In depth analysis of key trends that drive the industry, results of SWOT analysis, plus profiles of major domestic producers and importers of mining and mineral extraction machinery, providing insight and information on:
– key market players, listed by value and number of units sold – top domestic manufacturers and equipment importers – major OEM’s in the Russian mining equipment industry – sales figures by company from 2001-2006
– company contact details, product ranges, market share analysis, sales analysis and strengths, details on future strategy.
An overview of upstream mining sectors in Russia, detailing:
– the metals and minerals exploration industry, with data on extractions of aluminum, bauxite, copper, nickel, platinum, palladium gold, tungsten and diamonds, from 2001-2011
– the coal, gas and oil exploration industry, with data on proven reserves located in Russia as well as extractions of coal, oil and gas from 2001-2011.
The information provided in the Mining and mineral extraction machinery in Russia 2008 report is targeted toward:
– domestic producers of mining and mineral extraction and processing equipment operating in Russia or considering entry into the marketplace – multinational producers and suppliers looking for new markets for their products
– consultants and analysts that provide advice and intelligence to governmental and business organizations and those seeking investment opportunities.
Key Topics Covered:
– Research scope and methodology – State of Russian economy – Market overview – Key trends, drivers and challenges in the industry, and SWOT analysis – Profiles of key domestic players – Profiles of key importers – Overview of upstream mining: metal and mineral exploration industry – Overview of upstream mining: coal, oil and gas exploration industry
– Companies mentioned:
– Atlas Copco CMT Sweden AB – Joy Global Inc. – Metso Minerals – Terex Mining Corporation – Sandvik AB – Belarussian Autoworks – Komatsu – Volvo Construction Equipment – Techstroycontract (Hitachi)
– Caterpillar SARL
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/08acf6/mining_and_mineral